After years of success in the Eterna Series line, the 916 Piccolo Trumpet has been upgraded and moved into the Getzen Custom Series. This new and improved 3916 Piccolo Trumpet maintains the same great quality of the 916 model with several upgraded and enhanced features. In addition to an all new, 4" copper bell, the 3916 also offers a redesigned mouthpipe and tuning bit configuration. This design change includes a switch to standard trumpet shank tuning bits as well as a completely new mouthpipe tube.
Perhaps the biggest improvement is the totally redesigned 3916 valve section. While the same dedication to piston action and durability that Getzen is known for has stayed the same, the overall layout and configuration has changed to ensure a freer blowing instrument that offers excellent intonation. Add this to the fact that the 3916 Piccolo Trumpet is constructed exclusively in the Getzen ProShop and you will see why it has quickly become regarded as the perfect tool for any Baroque literature or specialty music.
- Bore Size: .451"
- Slides: Hand lapped yellow brass
- Mouthpipe: Yellow brass mouthpipe tube
- Nickel plated, yellow brass Bb and a A tuning bits (trumpet shank standard)
- Bell: 4" two piece copper
- Intonation Aids: Fouth valve for alternate 1-3 & 1-2-3 fingerings; third slide ring
- Mouthpiece: 1C Trumpet
- Finish: Clear lacquer or bright silver plate
- Warranty: Getzen Platinum Warranty and Lifetime Valve Warranty
- Lever Waterkeys
- Bright Silver Plate
- Hand Engraving
- Custom Etching Available
- 24K Gold Plate Trim Kit
- Cornet Shank Tuning Bits (XCS)