From whisper-soft vocals to fast-firing rap, the MXL V88 truly captures the human voice and delivers exceptional instrument recordings. The MXL V88 is flexible, too. Use two for precise stereo recordings of overhead drums; three for piano and instrument recordings, even build your own surround sound recording with five MXL V88s. No matter how you use the MXL V88, you'll enjoy the kind of quality found in much pricier classic microphones.
- Excellent all-purpose solid-state microphone
- Large 32mm capsule for superior sound quality
- FET preamp with extremely low noise
- Compact design that makes mic placement easy
- Great for recording any style of music
- Type: Pressure gradient studio mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 14 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 138 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 53mm x 146mm/2.09 in. x 5.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/498.95g
- Metal Finish: Nickel plated