Artists love the MXL V67Q microphone for its open tonality that complements close micing and captures the natural reverb of a room. Sporting a gold-plated round grill and distinctive vintage body design, the MXL V67Q performs remarkably well in recording live performances, capturing room sound, or for use as an overhead mic for studio recording.
- Stereo condenser mic that specializes in instruments
- Dual-capsule XY stereo design for added realism and depth
- Crystal clear sound that's loaded with warmth
- Great for drums, acoustic guitars, strings and ensembles
- Ideal for R&B, pop, rock and contemporary music
- Type: Pressure gradient stereo condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: 90° XY Stereo
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms per side
- Equivalent noise: 14 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 132 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 184mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 2.35 lbs/1.07kg
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill