The Genesis FET is designed to replicate the finest characteristics of its predecessor with the added convenience of solid state electronics. The Genesis FET is an outstanding vocal mic, capable of capturing the details of any performance from soulful singers to raw rappers. It features low noise FET circuitry and Mogami cable to ensure clean, natural recordings.
- Large 32mm capsule that captures even the most subtle details
- Perfect as a vocal microphone, but equally at home with most instruments.
- The characteristic Genesis sound but with the convenience of solid state electronics
- Low-noise FET circuitry ensures true fidelity
- Supplied with Shock Mount, pop filter, and wooden box.
- Type: Pressure gradient 32mm capsule
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity -30 dB re 1 V/Pat
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 140 dB
- S/N Ratio: 81 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13 dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V +/- 4V
- Weight: 0.95lbs/431g
- Size: 47mm x 225mm / 1.85 inches x 8.86 inches
- Metal Finish: Red body and Gold Grill