Our stunning new German 9' Grand Piano! Expertly sampled and voiced by our industry-leading sound designers. The most advanced keyboard to ever wear the Kurzweil logo. New, hand-selected German and vintage Japanese concert grand pianos, as well as new Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64 expansion, all delivered with unprecedented expressiveness and an obsessive attention to detail. Flash-Play provides the Forte with a staggering amount of horse-power; 16 GB sample content with zero-loading time, heaping mounds of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance. Modeled after classic Hammond, Vox and Farfisa organs. Featuring all the controls you want and more, including 9 realistic drawbars. With v1.11 and later , KB3 is now Polyphony Free, no longer using any of the Forte's 128 voices! (does not apply to Vox/Farfisa programs)
- Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more.
- Every sound within the Forte is perfectly matched to its 88-note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch.
- Room too boomy? Need to add some punch? No problem. Dial it in with the Master Compressor & EQ section featuring Bass, Treble and sweepable Midrange
- 9 Sliders (with brilliant LED ladders), 6 Switches, 2 Wheels, 3 Switch Pedal Inputs, 2 Continuous Control Pedal Inputs and Aftertouch. (1 sustain/switch pedal is included).
- Dedicated -/+ Transpose, Tap Tempo and sound Variation controls conveniently located right above the Pitch/Modulation wheels.
- Navigate the Forte with a new 4.3” 480x272 widescreen color LCD display.
- Easy Category and Program/Multi selection. Save your own preset for each Category.
- Access your 10 Favorite sounds with ONE button press! Conveniently located right below the Forte's display.
- Get deeper into editing your Forte Programs, Multis and Effects! (coming soon)