Finale PrintMusic empowers every musician to quickly create and customize music notation that looks and sounds great!
With PrintMusic musicians can arrange full ensembles of up to 24 staves, extract individual parts, and hear their music play back with professional sounds and nuances. Notes can be entered in a variety of ways, and users can choose between a handwritten or engraved appearance, host VST/AU plug-ins for professional playback, import and export graphic files, and much more. Best of all the results can be shared as printed sheet music and PDFs, as well as MP3 audio files, and as Finale and Music XML files that can be opened in other programs.
PrintMusic is the affordable choice for arrangers, composers, teachers, band/choir/orchestra directors, worship leaders, students, and other musicians who don’t require the more advanced features in Finale.
- Easy-to-use notation and scoring software for Mac and Windows
- Create and print sheet music, create audio and graphic files, Finale files, and MIDI and MusicXML files
- Updated interface for a faster, more intuitive workflow
- Manage how your staves look and play back with the handy Score Manager
- Automatic Range Check tells you when you're writing out of the range of beginner, intermediate, or advanced players
- Supports mid-measure clefs
- Smart Shapes automatically attach shapes like hairpins and trills to a desired beat and snap to place
- Superior Scanning with SmartScore Lite, including triplet recognition and better results when scanning polyphonic music
- Supports VST/AU instruments and effects
- Enter notes with computer keyboard, MIDI keyboard, or by playing wind instrument