The MXWNCS8 8-Port Networked Charging Station from Shure is designed to provide networked charging for up to 8 Microflex wireless transmitter units. Thanks to its networking abilities, the MXWNCS8 can display charge time info to networked computers in addition to being able to assign channels to docked transmitters
- Station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LEDs on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing "link"
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles