Samson’s Concert 288 Dual Handheld System offers a high performance UHF wireless solution where the freedom of mobility is a must for two performers simultaneously. It's perfect for a pair singers, business professionals, educators and others looking for stunning sound and versatility without cables
The frequency-agile Concert 288 system allows for up to 24 systems (48 performers) to operate simultaneously across two frequency bands (region dependent). The Concert 288 gives both performers an impressive 300' range of wireless operation between the transmitters and receiver, making the system ideal for large stages and crowd participation. To ensure interference-free performance, the Concert 288 features a true diversity design. If a drop out does occur, the receiver’s Tone Key and Auto Mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Featuring a user-friendly front panel, the CR288 Wireless Receiver provides the system with fast and easy setup. To find your optimal channel, the CR288 provides two Select buttons for auto syncing the receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also contains a dual 7-segment LED for the operating channels, two Volume knobs, two tuned antennas, as well as Ready and Peak indicators for optimal functionality and monitoring. The back of the receiver features two separate balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate channels on a mixer, as well as a 1/4" unbalanced mix output that condense both signals to a single channel for a direct connection into a PA speaker.
The Concert 288 Handheld System features two CH88 Handheld Wireless Transmitters and Q6 Professional Dynamic Microphones. The transmitters, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries each, are engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
With Samson's Concert 88 Handheld System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high-quality wireless performance wherever singers, business professionals, educators and others need it.
Concert 288 Dual Handheld System
- High performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
CR288 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 24 systems (48 performers) can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands (region dependent)
- Tone Key and Auto Mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate channels
- 1/4" unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
- Two separate Volume controls for each signal
CH88 Handheld Transmitters
- Two Q6 Professional Dynamic Microphones
- Transmitters offer up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries each
- 300' operating range