The Korg Kross Music Workstation is designed with flexibility, portability, great sound, and value in mind. It’s a distinctive new standard in music workstations, with specs and style that set it apart from all others.
The new KROSS-88-BK adds to the Kross family. Outfitted in an all-black body, it provides a truly distinctive and elegant appearance for any venue or décor. Kross includes a broad variety of sounds that surpasses other instruments in its class. The high-quality EDS-i sound engine is distilled from the EDS/EDS-X sound engines found on Korg’s most advanced instruments. For fast beat production, Kross features an analog-style step sequencer similar to our popular Electribe series, and other famous drum machines. This is part of Kross’s full-fledged 16-track sequencer, with powerful onboard editing and effects. There’s even a built-in stereo audio recorder with mic and line inputs.
- Stylish and truly distinctive chic black color design provides an elegant aesthetic
- The lightweight body is only 4.3 kg/9.5 lbs. (61-key model) or 12.4 kg/27.3 lbs. (88-key model), and can be powered by 6x AA batteries
- A wide variety of sounds that utilize twice as much PCM memory as previous instruments, and meet the needs of
- a broad range of musical styles
- Sound Selector makes it easy to find the sound you’re looking for
- Favorites function lets you register 64 selected sounds or audio songs for one-touch access - a great feature for
- live performances
- Pro-quality EDS-i sound engine built-in, with a total of seven effects available for simultaneous use
- External input jacks allow a mic or external audio source to be directly connected
- Quick Layer/Split function for on-the-fly versatility
- Stereo audio recorder allows you to record and overdub your performances and vocals
- Step sequencer inherited from the Electribe, a 16-track MIDI sequencer, a drum track, and an arpeggiator
- Connects to your computer via USB for plug-in integration with a DAW