The KORG Pa300 is an easy to use and brilliant new Professional Arranger distilling the sonic essence and functionality of the highly acclaimed Korg Pa series into a compact and affordable musical instrument. Like its big brothers - the Pa900 and the Pa600 - the Pa300 uses KORG’s RX (Real eXperience) technology to deliver a sound that’s unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its compact cabinet design, TFT color TouchView display, large factory PCM memory, various Style database and powerful amplification system, KORG raises the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
- Elegantly designed and compact plastic cabinet includes a pristine amplification system
- 5” TouchView color TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
- Over 310 factory Styles, each including 3 Intros/Endings, 4 variations and 4 Fill In + Break, plus 8 Favorite and 3
- User banks for storage of your favorite Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 provides even more realistic guitar parts.
- Improved GM set for Standard Midi Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with
- popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3 files with instant recall of any
- song setting. User-definable custom lists, plus Filtering and Ordering options.