The drum machine consists of five “tweakable” drum sounds and includes a kick, snare, open and closed hi-hat, and metallic percussion. On-board controls allow users to separately customize the tuning, amplitude envelopes, and volume of each drum voice for precise real-time adjustment.
The bass synthesizer features a selectable oscillator (sawtooth or square wave), classic filter design, a filter envelope with variable decay, and is capable of creating powerful bass sounds and “squelchy” leads.
The Rhythm Wolf is also outfitted with six MPC pads and a built-in 32-step sequencer, for a responsive interface with a familiar drum machine layout. Drum patterns can be fine-tuned with Swing function, pattern select, and tempo control knobs. A custom distortion signal path is activated by the Rhythm Wolf’s whimsically named “Howl” knob. It also has USB-MIDI, MIDI In/Out, a gate trigger, and the Rhythm Wolf integrates easily with both modern and vintage equipment.
- 5-voice analog drum machine and synth
- Thick analog drum sounds—kick, snare, open & closed hi-hat and metallic percussion
- Onboard 32-step sequencer with classic drum machine workflow
- Gate trigger In/Out for triggering your sequences via modular synths, vintage sequencers, or external sound sources
- "Howl" knob with custom distortion signal path lets you crush and mangle sounds
- Six custom-calibrated MPC pads for sequencing and finger drumming
- Dedicated audio outputs for percussion sounds and bass synth