The LD Systems DAVE 10 G3 is the latest generation of an extremely compact active PA system. The bass reflex subwoofer provides a solid bass foundation; the satellites ensure clearly defined mids and clear treble. The 2.1 power amp module built into the subwoofer delivers 350W RMS power, and the intelligent LD LECC DSP guarantees perfect interaction and controlled functioning. The digital signal processor includes specially optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The DAVE 10 G3 system's professional features include sturdy MDF cabinets, the necessary protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomic handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are a genuine innovation - they permit a trouble-free, secure grip from all sides! The stand support of the satellites is tilted by five degrees for perfect orientation of the speaker cabinet.
Protection covers for the system components and a castor board with a lashing strap for convenient transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
The DAVE 10 G3 is especially suitable for portable use and are very convenient to transport, making it just right for solo entertainers and duos. However, it also cuts a good figure in small permanent installations, e.g., in bars and restaurants.
- Product number: LDDAVE10G3
- Product type: PA system
- Type: active
- Colour: black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 115dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 126dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 19000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 70 x 70
- Weight: 27,5kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 254mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50,8mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet / Housing surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 345mm
- Subwoofer height: 430mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 460mm
- Subwoofer features: LD Systems "Evolutive" handles, threaded flange M20
- Midrange size: 5,25"
- Midrange size: 133,4mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25,4mm
- Horn: radial
- Tweeter dimensions: 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25,4mm
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25,4mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 12 mm MDF
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
- Mid/Hi system width: 200mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 300mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 230mm
- Mid/Hi system features: ergonomically shaped insert handles, Pole mount flange with 5° tilt
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 350W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 700W
- Amplifier Output Subwoofer (RMS): 150W
- Amplifier Output Subwoofer (Peak): 300W
- Amplifier Output Mid/Hi (RMS): 2 x 100W
- Amplifier Output Mid/Hi (Peak): 2 x 200W
- Protection circuits: short circuit, overload, limiter
- Cooling: Aluminium heat sink
- Controls: Subwoofer Phase Reverse, sub level, Power, volume
- Display: limit, signal, Power
- Operating voltage: transformer, 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, RCA, XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible