The LD Stinger MON81AG2 is an especially compact active monitor with broad frequency response and a maximum sound-level pressure of 116dB for versatile use on stage.
The 8" coaxial speaker with an integral 1" HF driver attains a dispersion angle of 75°x75°, which is beneficial in multifaceted applications as a stage monitor. The coaxial configuration results in a very homogenous sound in the entire dispersion area plus very low susceptibility to feedback. The active monitor is driven by a Class AB power amplifier with an output power of 80W RMS; short-circuit protection and a limiter ensure dependable operation.
The signal is connected and looped through using an XLR/ jack combo socket and the XLR output. The rear connector panel is rounded out by a volume control, LED indicators, and the IEC power socket.
The elegant bass-reflex housing made of 15mm multiplex is finished with a durable coating and has ergonomically milled handles and a metal grille to protect the speaker. The monitor angle is 35°.
- Product number: LDMON81AG2
- Product type: stage monitors
- Type: active
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 8"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 203mm
- Woofer type: coaxial loudspeaker
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50,8mm
- HF driver dimensions: 1"
- HF driver dimensions (mm): 25,4mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil: 1"
- HF driver voice coil (mm): 25,4mm
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Dispersion (H x V): 75 x 75
- RMS: 80W
- Peak power: 160W
- Frequency response: 90 - 20000Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2400Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 97dB
- Max. SPL (continuous): 111dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 116dB
- Protection circuits: short circuit, limiter
- Controls: volume, On / Off
- Display: limit, Power
- Line Inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Line Outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: transformer, 230 V AC / 50-60 Hz
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Monitor angle: 35
- Width: 320mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Height: 361mm
- Weight: 10,6kg
- Features: ergonomically shaped insert handles