The LD Stinger MON101AG2 is an especially compact active monitor with broad frequency response and a maximum sound-level pressure of 121dB for versatile use on stage.
The 10" coaxial speaker with an integral 1" HF driver attains a dispersion angle of 75°x75°, which is beneficial in multifaceted applications as a stage monitor. The coaxial configuration results in a very homogenous sound in the entire dispersion area plus very low susceptibility to feedback. The active monitor is driven by a Class AB power amplifier with an output of 150W RMS. Short-circuit protection and a limiter ensure dependable operation.
The rear connector panel offers an XLR-jack combo input and XLR output for looping through the signal; other features include a volume control, IEC power socket and switch, and LED indicators for power, signal, and limiter.
The elegant bass-reflex housing made of 15mm multiplex is finished with a durable coating and has ergonomically milled handles and a metal grille to protect the speaker. The monitor angle is 35°.
- Product number: LDMON101AG2
- Product type: stage monitors
- Type: active
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 254mm
- Woofer type: coaxial loudspeaker
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50,8mm
- HF driver dimensions: 1"
- HF driver dimensions (mm): 25,4mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil: 1"
- HF driver voice coil (mm): 25,4mm
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Dispersion (H x V): 75 x 75
- RMS: 150W
- Peak power: 300W
- Frequency response: 90 - 20000Hz
- Crossover frequency: 3300Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 99dB
- Max. SPL (continuous): 113dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 121dB
- Protection circuits: short circuit, limiter
- Controls: volume, On / Off
- Display: signal, limit, Power
- Line Inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Line Outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: transformer, 230 V AC / 50-60 Hz
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Monitor angle: 35
- Width: 380mm
- Depth: 335mm
- Height: 398mm
- Weight: 15,3kg
- Features: ergonomically shaped insert handles