Two effects in one box - the Palmer PEAUTO is an auto wahwah and distortion pedal in one. Featuring the familiar distortion circuitry of the Palmer PEDIST and an additional auto wah, the PEAUTO offers a gamut of sounds from gentle to hard, from mellow thickness to the ultimate wall of distortion.
Housed in a solid metal case with extended edges for optimum protection of the in- and outputs, the knurled knobs are easy to grip and the sturdy footswitch offers just the right action point. A red LED clearly indicates if the effect is active or the PEAUTO is in bypass mode.
It is powered by an external 9-volt power supply or, alternatively, a 9-volt block battery.
- Product type: effects
- Type: guitar effect pedals
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 470 k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 100 k Ohm(s)
- Residual noise: -85 dB
- Controls: Wet / dry, tone, Q - Factor, mix, level, HP, BP, LP, Gain, footswitch, Drive
- Display: on/off
- Operating voltage: 9 V DC power supply, 9 V block
- Power consumption: 14m A
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet/Housing surface: powder coated
- Width: 120 mm
- Depth: 140 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Weight: 1,01 kg