The Palmer "E-FROG/CABINET SWITCH EXTENDER" expands the functions of the Palmer TRILINE and may only be used in conjunction with it. Technically, it consists of two power relays and an 8 ohms lad impedance. The relay routes the inputs AMPLIFIER A/B either to the internal or to the output SPEAKER CABINET. Since the amp, which is liked to the dummy load, doesn't receive any input from the TRILINE the internal load functions simply act as a guard against internal feedback, or it takes over an overhanging signal like reverb, etc. Consequently, the impedance only plays a secondary role, and speaker cabinets with 4, 8, or even 16 ohms may be used. Important is onlythat the output impedance of the amp is matched to the speaker cabinet.
- Permits a loudspeaker to be operated with two amplifiers
- To be used only in conjunction with the triline
- Consists of two power relays and and ohms load impedance
- Relay routes the inputs amplifier a/b either to the internal or to the output speaker cabinet
- Expands the functions of the palmer triline