The Palmer DUETTO is a small format active mixer. Input sensitivity and impedance are optimised for electric guitar applications but the unit also works well with other instruments and devices with line level signals.
The DUETTO allows two active sources to be mixed to a single amplifier input. Each input has a volume controller for level adjustment. The DUETTO is typically used when guitar teachers want to practise with their students through a single input amp. The DUETTO is however very versatile and can also be used, for example, as cable driver, mono merger and recording preamp.
Due to its low power consumption, the DUETTO can be powered by a 9V battery permitting extended operation. A DC input is provided for use with a power adapter.
- Product type: combiner
- Type: active
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm(s)
- Adjustable input: yes
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Adjustable output: no
- Output impedance: 10 k Ohm(s)
- Display: Power
- Controls: input level
- Operating voltage: 9 V DC power supply, 9 V block
- Width: 125 mm
- Depth: 80 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet/Housing surface: powder coated
- Weight: 0,48 kg