MESA® Pedals are built by the very same artisans that create the Award Winning Mark Five™, the legendary Dual Rectifier® and the new TransAtlantic™ TA-30. These pedals feature the same quality components, craftsmanship and inspiring performance as all of our custom amplifiers. They’re all hand-built in our one and only shop in Petaluma California.... the Home of Tone®! And every MESA pedal is backed by our legendary Customer Service and our long-standing commitment to musicians worldwide since 1969!
BOOGIE® GRAPHIC EQ™ - Legendary “Boogie” 5-Band Graphic EQ in a Pedal!
• Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
• True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal coloring
• Input Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by +6db or cut by -40db
• Output Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by +6db or cut by -40db
• Slider Controls provide Mesa’s legendary tone-shaping power with +/- 12db of boost or cut at
80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz and 6.6Khz
• On/Off Status LED
• 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Jack Input
• Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20db)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 5.78" x 4.76" x 2.30" (146.8mm x 121mm x 58.4mm)
- Weight: 1.6lbs (725.7g) with battery, 1.5lbs (680.4g) without battery
- True Bypass Switching
- Battery Type: 9VDC (one)
- Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/25mA
- External Power Supply (Not Included): WARNING!!! To avoid immediate damage and voiding the warranty, the External Power Supply MUST be 9VDC with a NEGATIVE CENTER plug polarity and a jack plug size of 2.1mm x 5.5mm.
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm