Palmer FAT50 Tube Series amplifiers are for the guitarist in search of the distinct and highly individual sounds only a true all-tube design can produce. Full of character, yet straight forward and uncluttered Palmer amps are back - with tons of tone, high quality components, rugged construction and attractive cosmectics to fulfil the demands of discerning players.
The no-compromise FAT50 design incorporates a rainbow of sounds with punch and definition - from subtle crunch to maximum saturation, and a lively and dynamic clean tone with extended headroom. The FAT50's High Gain circuit provides massive overdrive for a comprehensive set list of quintessential riffs and classic lead lines.
In addition to their outstanding sound quality Palmer amps offer unsurpassed reliability on stage and in the studio. Premium quality tubes are used throughout for safe and stable operation. With two footswitchable master volumes and a solid 50 Watts of true tube power FAT50 amps are built to be heard!
- Product type: guitar amplifiers
- Type: combo
- Technology: tube
- Class: A/B
- Power: 50 W
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 8, 16 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker type: Eminence Governor
- Loudspeaker diameter (inch): 12"
- Loudspeaker diameter: 305 mm
- Channels: 4
- Display: Gain, Power, Drive
- Controls: Treble, standby, Reverb, Power, mains voltage selector, Middle, Master, Gain, Drive Volume, Drive Presence, Drive, Clean volume, Bass, 2nd level
- FX loop: yes
- Preamp tubes: ECC83
- Power amp tubes: 6L6
- Operating voltage: 230 / 115 V AC
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Cabinet material: plywood
- Width: 580 mm
- Depth: 270 mm
- Height: 500 mm
- Weight: 23,6 kg