The LM-590-MS is designed for players who want the rich sound of a solid hand-carved instrument in a resonant thin satin finish with ultra-clean aesthetics.
The LM-590's top is hand-carved from solid spruce, and the back and sides are hand-carved from solid maple. The flat fretboard extension provides maximum picking clearance so players can feel comfortable going all the way up the classic v-neck.
Despite its stripped down vibe, the LM-590-BR keeps the essentials of a great sounding mandolin, and the solid hand carved woods really open up under the thin satin finish. The Classic F-Style LM-590 delivers all the craftsmanship and tone players have come to expect from The Loar.
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved Spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved Maple
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: "The Loar" Mother-of-Pearl
- Finish Type: Satin
- Finish Options: Tobacco Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover with Pearloid Buttons
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Pickup: None