The LH-650 hand carved archtop cutaway guitar offers an excellent option for traditional jazz guitarists who want to amplify the classic archtop sound for ensemble playing. The Kent Armstrong floating pickup amplifies the sweet natural tone of the hand-carved spruce top, while the Florentine cutaway allows unrestricted access to the upper frets, making the LH-650 perfect for either soloing or accompaniment.
The LH-650 is assembled with a solid hand carved spruce top, solid figured maple back and sides and a one-piece mahogany neck with a "C" profile. The bone nut and compensated adjustable ebony bridge let the sound of the select tonewoods resonate clearly, and the bound pickguard with a single volume knob adds to the vintage look and feel. The archtop is finished with a meticulously inlaid mother-of-pearl “Fleur-de-Lys” headstock design and a hand-buffed nitrocellulose lacquer tobacco sunburst finish to stay true to classic design and style.
The LH-650 comes standard with a Loar logo-embroidered featherweight case.
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1-piece Mahogany, "C" Profile, MOP Inlay Markers
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open-Geared Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: Kent Armstrong Humbucking