Modeled after American designs from the early 20th century, The LH-600 archtop guitar is completely hand-carved from select, graduated woods and features a nitrocellulose lacquer finish and unparalleled acoustic projection.
Our LH-600 is an authentic replica of the original archtop acoustic guitars from the 1920’s. The top is hand-carved from graduated spruce, and the hand-carved back and sides are highly flamed maple.
The LH-600 also features hand-buffed nitrocellulose lacquer for superior acoustic projection, a one-piece mahogany neck with vintage "V" profile, Grover tuners and a compensated adjustable ebony bridge.
With its exceptionally robust tone, carved body and vintage design, jazz players and archtop enthusiasts will love this professional model.
The LH-600 includes a featherweight case with "The Loar" embroidery. It is available in vintage sunburst (LH-600-VS), natural (LH-600-NA) and black (LH-600-BK) finishes.
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1-piece Mahogany, Vintage "V" Profile, MOP Inlay Markers
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst, Natural (LH-600-NA) or Black (LH-600-BK)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open-Geared Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: None