The LH-350 cutaway archtop guitar is an excellent option for traditional jazz guitarists who want to make the classic archtop sound heard clearly for ensemble playing. The Kent Armstrong floating pickup amplifies the sweet natural tone of the hand-carved spruce top, while the Florentine cutaway allows unrestricted access to the upper frets, making the LH-350 perfect for either soloing or accompaniment.
The LH-350 is assembled with a solid hand carved spruce top, maple back and sides, and mahogany neck. The bone nut and compensated adjustable ebony bridge let the sound of the select tonewoods resonate clearly. The bound pickguard with a single volume knob adds to the vintage look and feel. The LH-350 is finished with a meticulously inlaid mother-of-pearl “Fleur-de-Lys” headstock design and a tobacco sunburst finish to stay true to classic design and style.
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Maple
- Neck: Mahogany, "C" Profile, MOP Inlay Markers
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open-Geared Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: Kent Armstrong Humbucking