The Recording King Madison 6-string banjo (RK-G25-BR) is the perfect combination of guitar-style playability with banjo appointments. Based on the banjo designs of the best-selling Madison series RK-R25, the Madison 6-string is assembled with a maple resonator, tube-and-plate style 2-piece flange, and dual coordinator rods. It also takes a nod from Recording King's guitar line, with a truss-rod-adjustable maple neck and a full 25.4” dreadnought scale length.
The 1-11/16" nut with allows for comfortable banjo picking, but is still narrow enough to fret chords comfortably. The bone nut and maple/ebony bridge help deliver the percussive sound banjo players love. We've finished it off with high-quality Grover butterbean tuners, classic nickel-plated hardware and a hand-rubbed brown satin finish.
Designed specifically for guitarists that need a true, authentic banjo sound in a familiar feel, the RK-G25-BR is like nothing else in its price range.
- Maple Resonator
- Maple Neck with Adjustable Truss Rod
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 3-Ply Steam Bent Maple Rim
- Tube and Plate Style 2-Piece Flange
- 24 Brackets with Notched Tension Hoop
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Bone Nut
- Nut Width, 1-11/16"
- Recording King Compound Angle Peghead
- Black Peghead Overlay
- American Threaded Hooks and Nuts
- Dual Coordinator Rods
- Open Geared Grover Butterbean Tuners
- Dot Fretboard Inlay
- Presto-Style Tailpiece
- Maple/Ebony Bridge
- Remo Frosted Head, 11" Cloudy
- Hand-Rubbed Brown Satin Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty