Modeled after the original pre-war resonator guitars, our Recording King resonators are some of the foremost metal body guitars on the market. Thanks to bodies made from bell brass, they have incredible projection and classic resonator tone.
The Recording King Style-O features a 9.5" hand-spun Recording King cone, a Honduran mahogany neck and a hard maple bridge. From professional artists to beginners, these resonators have made a huge impression on players.
- Body: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Cone Material: Hand-Spun Aluminum
- Cone: Recording King, 9.5"
- Coverplate: Chicken Feet (RM-998-D)
- Headstock: Plated Recording King Logo
- Tailpiece: Bell Brass
- Bridge: Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Position Markers: M.O.P. Dot
- Tuners: Nickel-Plated
- Nut, Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Upper Bout: 10-3/8"
- Lower Bout: 14-3/8"
- Body Length: 18-1/8"
- Total Length: 38.5"
- Finish Options: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass and Matte Champagne