Buckle up-Fender’s special edition FSR Hot Rod Strat® HH guitars give you a supercharged take on the venerable Stratocaster, with flat satin urethane finishes for a distinctively revvedup look and dual humbucking pickups for highvolume, high-performance tone.
Features include a maple neck with a comfortable “modern C” profile, 9.5”-radius fingerboard (maple on Flat Black model; rosewood on Flat Hot Rod red model) with 22 medium jumbo frets, DiMarzio® PAF DP103 (neck) and DP100 Super Distortion (bridge) humbucking pickups with three-way switching, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and more.
- Series: Special Edition
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood on (315), Maple on (306), 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: Black Blocks on (306), White Dots on (315)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- Pickups: DiMarzio® DP100 Super Distortion Humbucking (Bridge) DiMarzio® PAF DP103 (Neck) and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black on (306), 4-Ply Brown Shell on (315)
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag