Fender® revolutionizes the recording industry by empowering a new generation of mobile-minded producers and engineers with the world’s first truly portable world-class studio monitoring system — Passport® Studio.
Monitoring consistency is a key factor in producing mixes that translate properly from system to system. With the advent of powerful portable recording workstations and the increasing convenience of fully “in the box” audio production, the need for highly portable and accurate studio monitors is now more important than ever. Enter Passport Studio.
Passport Studio houses a world-renowned Focal® driver set in a portable, protective and meticulously tuned enclosure, complemented by convenient front-panel controls and connectivity. Travel from tracking to mixing sessions down the street or across the country, with complete confidence that your monitors will arrive unharmed.
Fender Passport Studio — “World-class monitoring made portable” — Powered by Focal.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Level, Bass and Treble Room Correction
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 150 Watts
- Inputs: Two- Balanced 1/4” TRS Inputs
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Horn Tweeter: Two - FOCAL® Aluminum/Magnesium Inverted Dome Tweeters
- Cabinet Material: Protective, Injection-Molded Outer Housing
- Pilot Light Jewel: Dual-Color Power/Clip Indicator LED
- Amplifier Depth: 8.25" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 14" (35.5 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
- Speaker: Two - FOCAL® 5” Polyglass Cone Woofers
- Unique Features: Lightweight, portable design, dual-color Power/Clip indicator LED, speakers lock together and can be easily transported using top handle, rear compartment for power cable storage