Add a premium 12-string acoustic-electric to your collection with the Yamaha LL16-12 guitar. Continuing in the legacy of Yamaha's L Series, the LL16-12 sports a hand-selected, solid Engelmann spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides for a rich, warm sound. An ultra-stable 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck and ebony fretboard are smooth and sleek. The slimmer neck shape and an enhanced fingerboard edge gives the LL16-12 a feel and playability you'll love. A passive SRT Zero Impact Pickup uses six separate elements to detect each string and give you authentic plugged-in tones. The Yamaha LL16-12 gives amazing playability and killer tone in a premium acoustic-electric 12-string guitar.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 12
- Body Shape: Jumbo
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Wood: 5-ply mahogany/rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.96"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast gold
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.81"
- Electronics: Passive SRT Zero Impact pickup