Next Generation Turntable Controller
The Reloop RP-8000 combines modern DJ technology in an advanced turntable. This hybrid high torque turntable does the balancing act between approved direct drive technology and a digital control section for your DJ software. The RP-8000 is able to communicate with any midi compatible DJ software - an additional modular controller is not necessary anymore. Serato Scratch Live mappings are also available with which the worldwide most popular and stable DVS system can be controlled. With the Trax encoder it is possible to scroll through your playlists and comfortably load tracks onto the decks.
The RP-8000 disposes of 4 combinable performance modes. This way creative features are available such as access to 8 hot cue points. This means whole new possibilities for beat juggling. As the 8 drum pads are also multi-functional, loops can also be set and triggered. Even access to sample decks is very easy with the RP-8000. A further bank is available for your personal requirements because in user mode the pads are freely assignable - which by the way also goes for the turntable's all other MIDI compatible control elements.
This way drum rolls and instant effects can be controlled - various presets can be downloaded from the product website. The Dual Performance mode is especially clever: when two modes, such as cue and loop, are pressed simultaneously, the first 4 trigger buttons are assigned to cue and the other 4 buttons are assigned to loop mode. The Turntable Link Mode is also quite smart: via USB up to 4 turntables can be linked. The single devices assign themselves automatically and consecutively to the next deck - this way only one turntable has to be connected via USB to your PC/Mac.
Ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive
Besides the indestructible and sturdy construction, the turntable does not only cope with the hardest club surroundings, its technical features are as powerful: an ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive with precise even speed and digital correction emphasizes the Reloop RP-8000's class. The high-resolution pitch (+/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 50 %) with a resolution of 0.02% is shown on the LCD and facilitates exact beat matching with long mixes.
Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque". More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-8000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
- Advanced Hybrid Torque Turntable
- Digital DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- MIDI compatible control section consisting of Trax encoder, 8 backlit drum pads and 4 combinable performance modes (cue, loop, sample and user)
- Large Trax encoder
- Auto deck-assign feature
- Turntable link USB port
- Digital LC-Display for pitch display, deck assignment and firmware settings
- Adjustable start/brake (0.2 - 6 seconds) & torque (1600 - 4500 g/cm)
- Metal top panel with metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Especially heavy finish
- High end tonearm
- Pitch range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- High resolution pitch fader (0,02% Resolution)
- LCD pitch display
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety power switch
- Reverse switch
- 2 start/stop buttons for vertical positioning
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
- Serato Scratch Live mappings available