The consequent development of a DJ controller
Since the release of the successful Digital Jockey series, Reloop is known for digital tradition and development of innovative controllers for demanding DJs. And with our MISSION 3, the Digital Jockey series is being re-defined to the next level.
Full Metal Jockey: Once you hold the Jockey 3 in your hands, you will directly notice the solid metal construction as well as high-quality knobs and encoders, smooth-running faders and backlit rubberized buttons deluxe!
Advanced control of Traktor PRO 2
First and foremost, this controller is matched perfectly for the advanced control of Native Instruments Traktor PRO and its 4 virtual decks. Nevertheless, the Jockey 3 is also suitable for any other MIDI compatible software, as for example Virtual DJ.
The spacious layout, which is optimized for the most ergonomic workflow of a professional DJ, offers intuitive control for a fast and steady performance without the need to touch a computer.
The deck-control section is fully equipped and gives you access to all advanced functions for spinning digitally with up to 4 virtual decks - suited for semi or professional DJs.
High resolution jog wheels, backlit rubber buttons
The newly developed, extremely flat jog wheels with adjustable jog drag and high-resolution of up to 4096 steps per rotation offers one of the highest resolutions on the market. This high-resolution combined with adjustable tension and sensitivity of the jog wheel makes ultra-precise control possible - in every situation.
Tightly affixed control knobs, extremely smooth faders and soft backlit buttons for visual and tactile status feedback built in full size and pro club quality give you highest precision and comfort at the same time. Smooth-touch rubber buttons with a very responsive click-point will let you hit and trigger your tracks as never before.
Despite the spacious layout and large jog wheels, the Jockey 3 is still compact enough for easy transportation in your gig bag to your next performance.
Integrated stand alone mixer
Mobile DJs will love the possibility to hook up their analogue equipment directly, as turntables or CD players, to the Jockey 3. Compared to many other solutions on the market, the Jockey 3 offers a true stand alone function - so you can mix and mash up your analogue media even without a computer being connected. Thanks to the additional Master Thru connection a second controller can be routed and even monitored; perfect for DJ team setups.
The Reloop Jockey 3 offers a digital mixer section with an exchangeable, extremely smooth-running premium crossfader, sturdy and precise 70mm linefaders, LED level meter, CUE buttons with cue-mix fader, and a high-quality 3-fold EQ. With metal dip switches - in classic old school mixer style - two MIDI decks or an analogue input can be assigned per channel.
Burr Brown AD/DA converters
The USB audio/MIDI interface works with an audio resolution of up to 24 bit/96 kHz in studio quality. The renowned high-end BurrBrown AD/DA converters give you an ultra low latency, first-class sound characteristics, a vast dynamic range, and the necessary punch to rock a club.
The balanced outputs offer powerful sound and can be routed directly to a big PA in a club. Thanks to the ASIO/CORE driver technology for PC and MAC low latency and first-class sound are guaranteed.
- Flagship Traktor Pro controller with 4 deck switching system incl. Traktor LE 2 software
- High-end 24 bit/96 kHz audio with BurrBrown AD/DA converters and MIDI interface
- Master Edition: Analog sources such as turntables or CD players can be mixed without a computer
- Full Metal Jockey: Metal construction with bulletproof top panel and user replaceable crossfader
- Altogether 90 freely assignable MIDI controllers (54 buttons, 6 faders, 13 push encoders, 15 control dials, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Perfect control of all Traktor PRO features such as 8 cue points, smart loop-control, advanced effect control or track management
- Perfect beat synchronization thanks to approved Traktor engine incl. iTunes integration
- Also usable with every other MIDI software, e.g. Virtual DJ
- Dual assignment of all elements due to shift layer
- 4 deck control with trigger switches, classic mixer-style
- MIDI turbo mode updates itself each millisecond for ultra fast transmission and status update
- High-resolution, slimline jog wheels with vinyl grip and up to 4096 impulses per rotation
- Jog wheels feature adjustable touch sensitivity and tension/drag
- Jog Drag: the jog wheel's drag can be adjusted according to one's performance preferences
- Optimized for Traktor PRO features such as 8 cue points, smart loop control, advanced effect control and track management
- Control 4 decks in Traktor plus 2 vinyl or CD decks thanks to the classic mixer style input selector switches
- All faders, control dials and buttons are in full-size club quality
- Large, backlit, rubberized buttons with smooth-touch surface and optimized click point for fast triggering
- Can be used with other MIDI software including Virtual DJ