Create music effortlessly, unrestricted and liberated by the unique design of our ligatures.
Feel what pure reed sound is like. Metal vibrates along with the reed, adding unwanted noise. Metal ligatures have become thinner to try and minimize surface contact as a result. Non-metal ligatures are often too soft to hold the reed tightly in place, while also dampening the sound with an over-abundance of surface contact. They often add metal studs to try and alleviate the problem, once again giving you unnecessary and unwanted noise from metal vibrations. Silverstein Ligatures have the perfect balance of strength to secure the reed and minimize surface contact, while allowing it to fully vibrate with no metal on the reed.
- Patented double helix design for complete acoustic neutrality
- Exceptional positional integrity of reed with minimal surface contact
- Liberating string design for maximum reed vibration
- Full articulation of entire register
- Effortless mounting and fine tuning
- Each piece is individually hand-crafted and numbered
- Made with finest materials, designed and crafted in the U.S
- Comes with lifetime warranty