It grabbed your attention on stage and never let go.A Keyboardist's performance tool that was both smart and sleek. Music may change with the times, but style and performance endure.Introducing the re-imagined KORG RK-100S
Appearing in 1984, the RK-100 remote keyboard broke the chains of keyboardists, setting them free to perform as they liked. With a stylish body available in four colors, it allowed the keyboard player to challenge the vocalist or guitarist for the main role on stage.
Now, thirty years later, the RK has been resurrected. Although beautiful curved surfaces have been added, the essence of the original and very popular design is unchanged. What had been a somewhat large and heavy body has been made more compact and lightweight thanks to modern components such as a slim keyboard. While the original required an external sound module, the new RK-100S contains a built-in analog modeling sound generator.
New features and functions include two ribbon controllers, an arpeggiator, and a vocoder, and there are also "favorite" buttons that allow you to register frequently-used sounds for one-touch selection. The RK-100S is your choice for smarter, more active, and more enjoyable performance.
- A keyboard that sets you free to perform
- Wooden body with a beautifully lustrous finish in your choice of three colors
- Two hundred analog-modeled programs are built-in
- 37-note slim keyboard that's lightweight and easy to play
- Two ribbon controllers, one short and one running the length of the keybed
- Mic/audio (dual-purpose) input jack, also usable with the vocoder function
- Operates on six AA alkaline batteries
- MIDI output jack lets you perform using an external sound module
- Use the PC editor for detailed sound program editing