Gretsch brushed brass snare drums combine the pure sound of a brass shell with a boutique, hand finished appearance. A specialized hand brushing process is used to carefully apply the shell finish; the result is a distinctive two-toned, vintage patina color effect. Since each shell is hand-brushed, no two shells have the exact same appearance.
Specifications include a 1.0 mm thick beaded brass shell, 10 classic Gretsch lugs, 2.3mm triple flanged hoops, adjustable side-pull throw off, and Evans USA drumheads. These features produce classic, full-bodied snare drum tones with a wide tuning range to deliver excellent performances in a wide array of musical settings.
- Shell: 1.0mm beaded brass
- Hoops: 2mm triple flanged
- Throw-Off: Adjustable side-pull throw-off with die-cast butt plate
- Snare Wires: 20-strand coated steel snare wires with brass end plates
- Hardware: Chrome
- Lugs: Classic Gretsch Style
- Heads: Evans G1 coated / Hazy 300 snare side