Exceptional Value for Portable or Installed Sound
The JBL PRX425 passive loudspeaker is based on the same design as its powered brethren in the PRX600 Series, bringing you robust full-range performance that's ideal for clubs, schools, and houses of worship. The PRX425 2-way, dual 15" passive loudspeakers deliver the kind of low-end presence demanded by rock, pop, hip hop, and many other modern genres. If you're looking for loudspeakers that can rock most mid-sized venues and larger clubs, without needing subwoofers to flesh out the low end, JBL PRX425 passive loudspeakers are perfect for you.
JBL PRX425 Passive Loudspeaker at a Glance:
- Designed for powerful performance in any setting
- Road-ready construction
- Heavily tested for your assurance
Designed for powerful performance
JBL's PRX425 passive loudspeaker packs dual 15" drivers in a 2-way design for maximum punch and impact. High frequencies sound clear and true too, and the SonicGuard high-frequency driver protection ensures it's protected from drawing too much power. And because the PRX425 handles 1,200 watts RMS, you'll be able to push a lot of air. But they're not just great at getting loud - the high power rating allows the PRX425 to reproduce the spoken word with more clarity and presence, even at low volumes.
If you need high-quality portable loudspeakers that can take abuse, you'll appreciate the PRX425's design. You get 18mm birch/poplar construction, coated with DuraFlex for maximum protection. The hardwood cabinet isn't just strong, it reduces resonance for cleaner sound quality. And with a rugged 16-gauge steel grill protecting the drivers, you can be sure your PRX425 is ready for virtually anything.
Heavily tested for your assurance
When you receive your PRX425 passive loudspeaker, it's already survived JBL's rigorous 100-hour power test. Each component and each system in the PRX400 Series is subjected to 100 straight hours of continuous, high-level input. All JBL Professional products must pass the test before they can grace your venue, ensuring that you're receiving a reliable loudspeaker that can take the real-world rigors that we all put our sound systems through.
JBL PRX425 Passive Loudspeaker Features
- Passive 2-way, dual 15" loudspeaker with 1,200 watt power rating at 4 ohms
- High frequency dispersion is 90 x 50 degrees, ideal for L/R speaker configurations
- Maximum SPL of 134dB, enough for medium- to large-sized rooms
- DuraFlex enclosure finish protects the cabinet
- 16 gauge steel grill protects the drivers
- SonicGuard technology protects the HF driver from excessive power
- 12 x M10 suspension points
- 74 lbs.
- Get high-quality live sound at an affordable price with JBL PRX425 passive loudspeakers!
- Tech Specs
- Powered No
- Power Configuration Full Range
- LF Driver Size 2 x 15"
- HF Driver Size 1"
- Power Rating (Program) 1,200W
- Peak Power Capacity 2,400W
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Frequency Range 55Hz-19kHz
- Crossover Frequency 2.2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL 134dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle 50"
- Vertical Coverage Angle 90"
- Enclosure Material 18mm Birch/Poplar Multi-laminate Hardwood
- Mounting Options Floor, Fly
- Inputs 1 x Speakon
- Height 41.1"
- Width 16.9"
- Depth 20.5"
- Weight 74 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number PRX425