Takamine - GC3CE-NAT G Series
The GC3CE is a stage-worthy acoustic-electric classical guitar that features solid-top construction, a soft Venetian-style cutaway and a superior-sounding Takamine electronics system.
Ready for any performance situation, the GC3CE features a fan-braced solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides that produce a rich, resonant sound. The comfortable mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4T preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a beautiful inlaid mosaic rosette, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, chrome tuners with white pearl buttons and an elegant gloss finish.
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Classical Cutaway
- Bracing: Classical Fan
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.6" (650 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 19
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Special Electronics: TP-4T Preamp with 3-band EQ and Built-in Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Classical with White Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP45 Normal Tension, (.028 to .044 Gauges)