The GC1CE is a great-looking acoustic-electric classical guitar that provides rich nylon-string sound and performance features such as a Venetian-style cutaway and Takamine electronics system.
An excellent choice for any player seeking an affordable acoustic-electric classical guitar that performs well above its price tag, the GC1CE features a fan-braced select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a full and balanced sound. The comfortable mahogany neck rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-E preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with volume and tone controls and a mid-cut switch for excellent amplified performance.
Other great features include a dovetail neck joint, beautiful inlaid mosaic rosette, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, chrome tuners with white pearl buttons and an elegant gloss finish.
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Classical Cutaway
- Bracing: Classical Fan
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.6" (650 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 19
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-E Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Classical with White Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP45 Normal Tension, (.028 to .044 Gauges)