Back when Grover started building and “hot rodding” guitars, he was creating greatly improved versions of some of the most popular, but then fading, instruments of the day. Originally, the shop was in San Dimas, California, but soon moved across the road into the City of Glendora.
It is in honor of the true home of Grover’s beginnings as one of the world’s greatest guitar innovators that we have named our new line of bolt-on neck instruments “Glendora”.
- Body of basswood, alder or poplar
- Light ash available as an option
- Maple neck with rosewood or maple fingerboard
- Ebony and bird’s eye maple fingerboards available as an option
- Dot inlays
- 25.5” scale length
- “Habanero™” pickups as standard
- All popular pickup configurations available
- 2 point, non-locking tremolo bridge
- Standard colors are Jet Black, Antique White, Gold, Baby Blue, Crystal Lake Blue, Red Velvet and Sunburst
- Custom colors and painted headcaps available as options