TASCAM's 202mkV dual cassette deck is the only choice for professional studios, houses of worship and other installations needing reliable cassette performance. The two twin-head decks can be used for recording or playback, and Dolby noise reduction is provided (types B and HX Pro). The 202mkV can be used as a normal or high-speed dubber, and even sync reverse dubbing is provided.
New on the mark V model are a return to zero feature and A-B repeat, which can playback a section of tape up to 20 times. Deck 1 still has ±12% pitch control, and a front panel microphone input is available for convenient recording. Rely on TASCAM's 202mkV for consistant cassette recording you can mount in any rack.
- New: Return to Zero
- New: A-B Repeat (20 times)
- Continuous Play
- +/-12% Pitch Control on Deck 1
- Power on Play and Record
- Continuous Recording
- Both Decks Record for Simultaneous Masters
- Normal and Hi speed dubbing
- Sync Reverse Dubbing
- Dolby NR B type and HX PRO
- Front Mic input with level control
- 3U Rack mountable
- Tape type: normal, chrome and metal (play only)