TASCAM's TM-ST2 is a stereo microphone designed for studio and live recording. This X/Y microphone captures a wide stereo image with rich sound quality. The unbalanced output is perfect for connecting to TASCAM portable recorders like the DR-1 and GT-R1. A low cut filter is available to remove low frequency rumble during recording. The TM-ST2 includes a 10' cable as well as an 18" cable for shorter runs or video camera connection. Also included are a microphone stand clip, wind screen, AA battery and protective carry pouch.
Simple to operate, the TM-ST2 is a surprisingly affordable solution to recording great-sounding stereo tracks.
- Model: TM-ST2
- Elements: Back Electret Condenser
- Type: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20k Hz
- Sensitivity @ 1Pa: 47 dBV
- Impedance: 200Ω, UNBALANCED
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102 dB
- Power: AA Battery
- Consumption: 2 mA
- Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR-M
- Included Accessories: 10' and 18" Stereo (XLR-F to Stereo 3.5mm M) cables, Mic Clip, Battery, Windscreen and Protective Pouch
- Weight: 320g/11.3 oz.