The 3001 Artist Model trumpet was designed with a very specific type of player in mind. The 3001 features a #125 mouthpipe and a #137 one piece, hand hammered bell of yellow brass mounted to a .459" bore valve set. Both the bell and the mouthpipe undergo a special heat treatment and annealing process. This combination works to create a brilliant tone with outstanding projection. The Artist Model trumpet provides a responsive feel along crisp articulations making it very attractive to players from the jazz, commercial, and lead arenas of play. For those players seeking a more open feel, the addition of the round crook tuning slide will open up the horn, adding more freeness to its blow without comprising the trumpet's responsiveness.
- Bore Size: .459"
- Slides: Hand lapped yellow brass
- Mouthpipe: Custom yellow brass
- Bell: No. 137 hand hammered one piece, yellow brass with special heat treatment
- Intonation Aids: First slide saddle, third slide ring
- Mouthpiece: 1C Trumpet
- Finish: Bright silver plate with gold plated trim
- Warranty: Getzen Platinum Warranty and Lifetime Valve Warranty
- Custom Etching Available
- Round Crook Jazz Tuning Slide