The 8 Step Program plugs into the expression pedal or CV input of other effects pedals and synthesizers delivering rhythmic sequencer control. It can turn an ordinary auto-wah into a step filter, a tremolo into a syncopated pulse effect and a pitch-shifter into an arpeggiator. Here JJ shows what it can do with the Stereo Talking Machine Vocal Formant Filter and the Ring Thing Single Sideband Modulator.
- Save and recall up to 100 presets
- Two footswitches let you page up and down through your presets
- Receives its power directly from the 8 Step Program via a standard guitar cable
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)