A limited run of this killer two-toned amp is now available while supplies last.
This limited edition Super-Sonic™ 22 Combo amp combines eye-catching two-tone orange and black vinyl with the classic midrange crunch of a 12” Celestion® Greenback speaker—making it stylishly ideal for stage and studio alike. With heavily saturated tube distortion and sustain, its 22-watt dual-channel design delivers unmistakably pure vintage Fender tone and burning modern overdrive ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing—all without ever masking the tonal character of your guitar. Other premium features include elegant black grille cloth, FAT boost, tube-driven Fender long-spring reverb, effects loop and limited edition badge. Includes cover and pedalboard-friendly four-button footswitch.
- Color: Two-Tone Orange and Black
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Controls: Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 22 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Grill Cover: Two-Tone Orange and Black Covering and Black Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.3" (43.9 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 40 lbs. (18.2 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12" Celestion® Greenback G12M
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (3 x 12AX7), (2 x 12AT7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x 6V6)
- Unique Features: Two-tone Orange and Black covering and Black grille cloth, 12” 8-ohm Celestion® Greenback speaker and a “Limited Edition” badge.
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included