StageScape™ M20d is the world's first smart mixing system for live sound. Utilizing a groundbreaking touchscreen visual mixing environment, StageScape M20d streamlines the way you mix to keep you in the creative zone while getting your live sound dialed in quickly. Massive DSP power delivers comprehensive, professional audio processing on every channel including multi-band feedback suppression. Pristine audio quality will impact your stage performances, and multi-channel recording allows you to easily capture every rehearsal or show, with or without a computer. The entire system can be controlled remotely from the stage or audience with one or more iPad® devices. StageScape M20d is an extremely compact, integrated professional mixing system that delivers great live sound, so you can focus on what's most important: your performance.
StageScape M20d features an intuitive, 7″ full color resistive touchscreen interface to get you mixing fast. The touchscreen displays icons on a stage that represent each performer or input, replacing generic rows of knobs and faders. Now you can reach for elements in the mix as you see them on the stage in front of you. A single touch on a performer's icon gives full access to all parameters relating to that channel, from basic tweaks through deep effects editing.
• 20 inputs: 18 analog and 2 digital
• 4 auto-sensing monitor outputs on balanced XLR connectors
• 2 auto-sensing main outputs on balanced XLR connectors
• L6 LINK multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK-enabled speaker systems
• 7-inch full-color touchscreen visual mixing environment
• Remote control capability via one or more iPad® and iPad® 2 devices, via USB WiFi adapter (sold separately)
• Multi-channel recording to computer, USB drive or SD card
• Quick Capture recording to internal memory for sound check
• Internal 32-bit floating point audio processing
• Massive DSP power provides parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, compressors, multi-band compressors, gates, delays, limiters and more
• Multi-band feedback suppression on ever mic input
• 4 stereo master effects engines including reverbs, delays, vocal doubling and more
• Virtually unlimited I/O setups, scenes and channel processing presets