StageSource L3s combines versatile design with Smart Speaker modes, automatic speaker configuration via L6 LINK digital networking and a tour-grade enclosure for the widest variety of live sound applications.
With a precision bass-reflex design, StageSource L3s delivers 1,200 watts of powerful, extended sub-bass and incredible fidelity. Based on an innovative new technology platform, StageSource L3s combines intelligent DSP and multi-function design to provide outstanding performance and easy system integration via L6 LINK digital networking.
L6 LINK digital networking takes the complexities out of configuring a multi-speaker rig. In an L6 LINK network, StageSource L3s automatically detects other StageSource speakers and automatically configures its settings accordingly; crossovers and polarity are set, stereo signals are summed, through signals are passed, and more. When connected via L6 LINK, StageSource speakers and the StageScape M20d digital mixer are capable of unparalleled power and flexibility. Together they redefine the typical mixer-speaker paradigm and create an intelligent live sound eco-system rather than merely a linear combination of components.
Easily capable of delivering powerful low-end to large audiences, StageSource L3s features a dual 12-inch bass reflex configuration with 1,200 watts of power for maximum headroom and superb low-end definition.
- 1,200-watt bi-amped Subwoofer
- Precision 2x12″ bass-reflex design
- Smart Speaker modes for standard live performance, bass-heavy live performance, pre-recorded music playback and extreme bass in pre-recorded music playback
- Selectable cross-over points
- Digital networking via L6 LINK
- Three threaded pole-mounts
- Dual-braced tour-grade plywood construction
- Multi-function modular architecture for true scalability
- Multiple handling points
- Tilt-and-go portability