This exclusive Cascio Interstate value-pack is designed to give you all of the accessories you need to get started right away!
- Mackie Thump Series TH-12A 12" Powered Loudspeaker (2)
- Mackie - 402VLZ4 4-Channel Compact Mixer (1)
- Hamilton - KB715S Aluminum Speaker Stand with Double Ended Tube (2)
Mackie Thump Series TH-12A 12" Powered Loudspeaker
Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2, the Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable. Class-D Fast Recovery? amplification pushes unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent the best value available for a complete stage solution.
Sure, Thump loudspeakers have a built-in power amp in fact, each have two of them. Our Class-D Fast Recovery low-frequency amp drives the woofer more efficiently with less heat byproduct than other speakers. But so much more goes into a Mackie loudspeaker design than just amplifiers. Mackie Active technology (based on the popular SRMv2 Series) divides the frequencies via a precision 2-way crossover and also time aligns the signals so low-frequency and high-frequency signals arrive in sync to every member of your audience. Active compression provides a first line of defense for the drivers and thermal circuitry protects the amplifiers and power supply should things get too hot. All the onboard electronic systems work together dynamically to produce superior quality sound previously unavailable in this price range.
For most people, portability is paramount. That's why Thump loudspeakers are ultra-compact and lightweight, especially the TH-12A which is less than two feet tall and weighs in just over 25lbs. And regardless of application, there's a right Thump for the job. Both deliver unmatched low end, that's why they are Thumps. But, if you are a DJ and really need to bump, the TH-15A's large woofer is the perfect choice. For vocal-only scenarios and applications with acoustic instruments that require superior midrange, the TH-12A shines.
Thump Series powered loudspeakers put out a tremendous amount of sound for their size and price tag. The 2-way ported design generates ample quantities of chest-pounding bass, and their 1" compression driver ensures smooth, wide dispersion. We even inserted a 3-band equalizer at the input to give you all the tonal control you could ever want, with an available 15dB boost or cut at 80Hz (low shelf), 100Hz to 8kHz (sweepable mids) and 12kHz (high shelf). With their extremely versatile EQ, you can add some extra thump to that kick drum, bring out the sizzle in your hi-hats, add pop to vocals or correct acoustic anomalies in the room.
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 12" high-precision woofer
- 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Extremely lightweight and portable
Mackie - 402VLZ4 4-Channel Compact Mixer
Mackie VLZ4, featuring Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps, is the original no-nonsense mixer series. The comprehensive VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction that created an industry more than 20 years ago. From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
- Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
Hamilton - KB715S Aluminum Speaker Stand with Double Ended Tube
Sturdy yet light weight aluminum speaker stand with steel upper tube for strength. Upper tube for both 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" speaker mounts. Height adjustable from 42" to 71". Wide base for stability. Secure height positioning with locking pin.
- Brand: Hamilton
- Product Code: KB715S
- Upper tube for both 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" speaker mounts
- Height adjustable from 42" to 71"
- Wide base for stability
- Product Dimensions: 47.2 x 4.9 x 6.5 inches ; 20.8 pounds