Inspired by classic tube bass amps but with modern features andperformance, the Ashdown CTM-100 tube bass amp head is built to performnight after night. It's got the tonal range to cover everything fromsmooth, warm and clean(mellow push button engaged), to overdriven andgrowling with the gain cranked. You'll get plenty of punch, power, andheadroom for small- to medium-size gigs from the CTM-100's powersection, which packs two 6550 power tubes. In addition to standard tonecontrols, you can fine-tune your perfect tone with Deep, Mid Shift, andBright switches. For a solid tonal foundation for your bass rig, it'shard to beat the rugged Ashdown CTM-100 tube bass amp.
Ashdown CTM-100 Tube Bass Amp Head at a Glance:
- Heavy duty construction for life on the road
- Extensive tone shaping capabilities
- Amazing direct tone with tube-driven DI output
Built for powerful, rugged performance
- VU Bias meter - means no more trips to a tech when changing tubes
You'll know you're working with the real dealeven before you plug your favorite bass guitar into the Ashdown CTM-100.Handbuilt in the UK, the CTM-100 sports an 18mm marine-grade birch-plycabinet for unbeatable durability on the road. An internal cooling fankeeps the temperature in check for reliable performance at every gig.
Extensive tone shaping capabilities
From mellow '60s bass tone to growling'70s-style bass, straight through to thick and powerful modern tone, youcan cover a ton of sonic territory with the Ashdown CTM-100. Standardtone controls give you a wide range of sweet sounds, while Deep, MidShift, and Bright switches let you fine-tune your tone. Dual power amptubes give you incredible punch, impact, and headroom.
Amazing direct tone with tube-driven DI output
Don't worry, your tone won't suffer if you plugyour Ashdown CTM-100 directly into your sound system or recordinginterface. The CTM-100's tube-driven, transformer-derived DI output hasan isolated ground so you get maximum sonic purity from this convenientdirect connection.
Ashdown CTM-100 Tube Bass Amp Head Features:
- 100-watt tube bass amp head with tube-driven, transformer-derived DI output
- Perfect for live performance and direct recording
- Two KT-88 power amp tubes for amazing punch, impact, and headroom
- Tube-driven effects loop makes it easy to enhance your tone
- Dual-function front panel VU meter
- Dual inputs for active and passive basses