With the worldwide success of the Mini Rectifier® Twenty-Five Head, we’re frequently asked to pack all that lightweight expressiveness into a Combo format so those needing a self-contained package can enjoy this mighty little-amp too. Well, your wish is our command - and we didn’t stop there…
Introducing the Recto®-Verb™ Twenty-Five Head and 1x12 Combo, the Reverb-endowed, fraternal-twins of our little Mini Rectifier lunchbox that’s been taking names all over the globe. These even mightier packages are slightly larger – just big enough to accommodate a 1x12 speaker (in the case of the combo) and long-spring Reverb tank – and boast all the same great performance that the Mini Rec™ is famous for and more. Plus, their classic vinyl-covered birch cabinets provide a wide array of custom finish options to fully personalize them.
The lush tube-driven Reverb widens the sound and sweetens the attack just a bit, increasing its versatility and appeal for players who favor lower to medium gain in their style. But don’t fret... for those into heavier tones the trademark Recto® sounds are all here and completely authentic.
So whether you’re rockin’ out or putting the immense versatility of this new Recto’s four Modes to task on a variety of styles, you’ll find inspiration and a huge fun-factor in these exciting, super-portable 1x12 Combo and Head packages.
STANDARD FINISH: BLACK TAURUS • CHOICE OF CREAM & BLACK WEAVE GRILLE OR BLACK JUTE GRILLE
- Custom Designed AND Handcrafted Exclusively in Petaluma, California
- All Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches
- 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and a sweet liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 10 Watts or;
- 2 tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity, producing 25 Watts
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 4 Style Modes
- Channel 1 features: Clean or Pushed Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Channel 2 features: Legendary Vintage or Modern High Gain Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- All-Tube, Long-Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- All-Tube, Fully Buffered FX Loop
- Aluminum Chassis
- External Switching Jack for Reverb
- 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
- Slip Cover
FORMATS, WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS:
- Head (Dimensions: 7 1/2" H x 17 1/2" W x 9" D – Weight 19 lbs.)
- Rackmount Head (Dimensions: 6 7/8" H x 19" W (w/ rack ears) or 17 1/8" W (w/o rack ears) x 9 1/2" D– Weight 17 lbs.)
- 1x12 Combo (Dimensions: 17" H x 19" W x 11" D – Weight 41 lbs.) • 12” Fillmore 75 Speaker