The ultra compact affordable Eris E4.5 2 way powered studio monitors deliver a very accurate response with tight bass present mid range and very clear upper end and can be user adjusted to the acoustic space a feature not typically available in this price point making them a great choice for musicians including those who are creating their first recording in a small room.
- 4.5 inch Kevlar low frequency transducer
- 1 inch 25mm ultra low mass silk dome high frequency transducer
- 50 watt class ab amplification 25w side
- Midrange 6 db continuously variable HF 6db continuously variable High Pass off 80 Hz 100 Hz and Acoustic Space settings flat -2 -4 db for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference output current limiting over temperature transient and susonic protection