Gibraltar G-Class Double Pedal w/ Case
Item # PA5959711GDB
| Mfg # 9711GDB
| UPC # 736021408562
Our Price: $369.00
Retail: $765.99 |
You Save: 51%
Please see price in cart.
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER, WAIT TIMES VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
The new G-Class was inspired by the demand for a pedal that could offer an ideal blend of power, speed, and style. The result is exactly that. Elegantly fusing innovation with function, the G-Class pedal is loaded with ground-breaking new control features. The unique design eliminates set-up complexities, and allows the player to fine tune the pedal’s “feel” quickly and precisely. Gibraltar’s G-Class pedal is a one-of-a-kind, high performance machine-from the beater, all the way down to the die-cast foundation plate.
• Fast touch G-branded pedal board Sleek, smooth surface hi-performance styling for a comfortable feel
• Sculpted single pillar frame with enclosed spring tension system Spring tension adjusts at the turn of a wheel. Tension indicator enables you to set and play.
• G-Drive dual adjustment cam drive 2 point cam adjustment alters resistance and motion to suit your playing style.
• Variable weight beater Beater balance can be fine tuned using swap out magnet weights.
• Helix mounting system Pedal mounts to your bass drum hoop via a ratchet drive, single-point lever. One step quick release hoop mount to detached pedal.
• Independent footboard height and beater angle adjustment Adjusts footboard height independently without affecting spring tension or beater angle.
• Cast foundation plate The all cast metal rock plate ensures pedal stability and durability. Pedal movement is eliminated by twin stabilizer spurs and anti-skid rubber base.
• On board tool kit Easy access tool kit for on the fly adjustments.
• Sling style travel bag Sling style formed travel case with handle and convenient shoulder strap. Easy access to your pedal with the quick dual zipper lid opening. Net accessory pocket holds water bottle or other accessories.
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
WRITE A REVIEW
Product Warranty Information
All instruments in our catalogs and on our shopping site carry the manufacturers' warranties against defects in parts and workmanship. Should a defect occur within the manufacturer's warranty period, contact us
We will be glad to help facilitate the repair or replacement as specified by the manufacturer. The manufacturer will determine whether the defect is covered under their warranty; we do not make that determination.
Please note: U.S.-based manufacturers WILL NOT honor warranties for items sold and shipped outside the U.S. Also, if a school, school district, or board of education purchases an instrument and resells it to an individual, the manufacturer considers the warranty to be void. Warranties are extended only to the original purchaser!
All warranties, stated or implied are held with the product manufacturer and they vary from item to item. Consult the documentation that came with your product for details in addition to the information below.