The Nord Triple Pedal offers unprecedented functionality, with the addition of dynamic control of the mechanical noise during operation. The right pedal is the sustain pedal with half-pedaling for release-and-catch techniques. The left pedal is the Una Corda, the soft pedal for added dynamic control. When you press this pedal, all the notes you play will be slightly lower in volume and have a slightly more subdued tone quality. The middle pedal is the Sostenuto. By using this pedal, you can sustain selected notes, while other notes remain unaffected. Only the notes that are held down when the pedal is operated will sustain; other notes that you play while keeping the pedal down will sound as if no pedal was operated at all. Using the Nord Triple Pedal will add amazing depth to your Nord piano’s sounds! Since 1983, Nord has become famous for the finest electronic pianos, organs and synthesizers in the world.
- Compatible with Nord Stage 2 HA76, HA88 and SW73, Nord Piano 88
- Sustain pedal with half-pedaling for release-and-catch techniques
- Soft pedal for added dynamic control
- Sostenuto for selective sustaining of notes
- Capable of triggering mechanical noises in select patches